Welcome!! Our incredible, customized services will allow your pets to remain in the comfort and safety of their own home. In-home pet care eliminates exposure to illnesses at kennels, unnecessary multiple immunizations, as well as stress, stomach upset, and aggression issues with other pets while kenneled. With our personalized care, your pets become part of our family, we truly love them as our very own! Every need they have will be met, from their diet to their exercise routine, as well as any medications, etc. Each pet home is different and we personalize care for each and every home. We also secure your home, bring in your packages, alternate lights, bring in mail, take out trash, and make your home look lived in while you are away. Hand written notes are kept at your home, detailing each visit for you. Zip codes served are 97367 (Lincoln City) and 97388 (this includes Gleneden Beach/Salishan). We do, for a small additional fee, travel outside our 6 mile service area as far north as the Otis/Devils Lake border.
Our highest priority is the safety, well being, and happiness of your pets!
Carrie Seger ~ Owner
Coastal Paws Pet Sitting Services and Rates
Vacation and Travel Care (Visits to your home) for all your pets loving care! Our in-home visits are 30-40 minutes in length (longer visits can be arranged). Second pet is free!
We provide the following services all included in one low per visit price.
- Exercise. We keep your pets routines similar to what they have when you are home. This includes either playtime in your fenced yard, or walks. For cats ~ lots of playtime indoors and cuddles!
- Feedings. We follow your explicit feeding directions to insure your pets routine stays the same.
- Fresh water. Bowls are cleaned and refilled each visit.
- Medications. We are able to administer all your pets medications as well as supplements.
- Yard clean-up. Your yard picked up for potty time during our care.
- Litter box cleaning every day to keep things fresh for your kitties.
- We bring in your mail, newspapers, and packages. This will ensure the home looks lived-in and deters theft.
- Trash. We take out your trash on garbage pick-up day, bring back in when emptied.
- We alternate lights and blinds, and secure your home by making it look occupied.
- We stay in touch with you via text, email, or phone if preferred.
- We leave a daily log of notes at your home each visit to let you know in detail how things are going.
* For the health and safety of your pets, we ask to perform at least two visits per day for dogs, and one visit per day for cats.
* Visits to your home are just $24/each! Each additional pet (over 2 pets) are $5 added per visit. Please e-mail Carrie at email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you and your furry family!